Maharani Tunic in Cobalt Blue Embroidered in Gold Filigree
Our Maharani tunic has been exquisitely embroidered in a fine trim reminiscent of filigree jewelry from ancient times. Gold metallic thread accents a deeply rich lapis lazuli blue—a restrained opulence so perfected during Russian imperial times, such as the famous stone vase in the Medici form at the Peterhof Palace. We deliberately selected a gold that is subtle and rich to create a tunic that conveys urbane sophistication and can take you effortlessly from morning into night.
Featured with the Maharani Reversible Sash Belt in Cobalt and Robin Egg Blue (available separately).
• 100% high density, crisp cotton that helps reduce see-through
• Gold metallic finish embroidery
• Two hook and eye closures (shown here with the bottom closed)
• Slips on
• Gentle wash cycle or dry clean
• Made in India
Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same day from New Canaan, CT. (Excluding weekends and US national holidays). Gift Cards are emailed instantly. Please note that pre-orders that are not available to ship now will ship on the date indicated on our website (as well as your order confirmation).
IN THE US
Ground shipping is free on all orders, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska.
Expedited shipping is also available at checkout: 2nd Day shipping is $20. Next Day is $35.
In the US, Ground Shipping takes 3-5 business days to arrive. Because orders ship from Connecticut, they usually arrive sooner if you are located on the East Coast versus the West Coast.
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday. (Please contact us Thursday by 10am EST if you would like a Saturday delivery).
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday. (Please contact us Friday by 10am EST if you would like a Saturday delivery).
Taxes and duties are to be paid for upon the receipt of the package. Please note that these are not calculated or charged at checkout.
Please use the currency converter on our site to make prices easier to calculate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about shipping outside the US.
Domestic returns will be accepted for a refund to the original method of purchase, within 30 days of the date the order was received.
Return shipping on any orders placed before February 1, 2022 is free. On any orders placed on or after February 1, 2022, returns are subject to an $8 shipping and handling fee, which will be deducted from your refund. Return shipping and handling is free on exchanges. Please note that any outbound shipping costs paid are non-refundable.
Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed and unaltered condition. All hang tags must remain attached. Returns that do not meet these criteria are subject to delays and will be sent back to the customer.
Please note that items marked as "Final Sale" at the time of purchase are not eligible for refund. All "Final Sale" items are eligible for exchange or store credit in the form of a NicoBlu Gift Card. Masks are not eligible for returns or exchanges due to hygienic reasons.
Go to MY RETURNS & EXCHANGES to initiate a return or exchange. Once you complete the online form, you will be emailed a prepaid shipping label. Please note that returns may only be made using the prepaid shipping labels we provide. Please call us directly at 203-594-9105 if you would prefer to arrange over the phone.
Outside the US, please contact us to arrange for shipping returns. International customers must pay shipping for returns.