Nelson Tunic in Lapis Blue and Gold and White Trim
Our Nelson Tunic is a quiet power statement piece. Named after one of the greatest admirals in naval history, it exudes a refined confidence. We selected a gold metallic trim that is reminiscent of 18th century naval officer's coat. And we spent countless hours mixing the right hue–just a hint brighter and more saturated than a predictable navy blue, at once conjuring up British seas and flattering on all skin tones. This will become your classic go-to piece for many years to come.
• 100% high density, crisp cotton that eliminates see-through
• Gold metallic trim
• Two hook and eye neckline closures
• Slips on
• Gentle wash cycle in cold water or dry clean
• Made in India
Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same day from New Canaan, CT. (Excluding weekends and US national holidays). Gift Cards are emailed instantly. Please note that pre-orders that are not available to ship now will ship on the date indicated on our website (as well as your order confirmation).
IN THE US
Ground shipping is free on all orders, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska.
Expedited shipping is also available at checkout: 2nd Day shipping is $20. Next Day is $35.
In the US, Ground Shipping takes 3-5 business days to arrive. Because orders ship from Connecticut, they usually arrive sooner if you are located on the East Coast versus the West Coast.
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday. (Please contact us Thursday by 10am EST if you would like a Saturday delivery).
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday. (Please contact us Friday by 10am EST if you would like a Saturday delivery).
Taxes and duties are to be paid for upon the receipt of the package. Please note that these are not calculated or charged at checkout.
Please use the currency converter on our site to make prices easier to calculate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about shipping outside the US.
Domestic returns will be accepted for a refund to the original method of purchase, within 30 days of the date that the order was received.
Returns are subject to an $9.95 shipping and handling fee for each item being returned, which will be deducted from your refund. Return shipping/handling is always free on exchanges or if you opt to receive a store credit. Please note that any outbound shipping costs paid are non-refundable.
Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and unaltered condition. All hang tags must remain attached. Returns that do not meet these criteria are subject to delays and will be sent back to the customer.
Please note that Marquise Paris handbags are not eligible to return for refund. These are eligible to return for store credit or exchange only, and within 15 days of receipt of your Marquise Paris order.
Please note that items marked as "Final Sale" at the time of purchase are not eligible for refund. All "Final Sale" items are eligible for exchange or store credit in the form of a NicoBlu Gift Card. Masks are not eligible for returns or exchanges due to hygienic reasons.
To initiate a return or exchange you may go to our MY RETURNS & EXCHANGES portal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 203-594-9105. Once a return or exchange is approved, you will be emailed a prepaid shipping label. Please note that returns may only be made using the prepaid shipping labels we provide.
Please allow 5-7 business days to process a return.
Outside the US, please contact us to arrange for shipping returns. International customers must pay shipping for returns or exchanges.