Josephine Reversible Pashmina Shawl in Gold Shimmer Night Sky
It was in the late 18th century that Napoleon, ensconced in Egypt with his army, came across a light and warm fabric in the desert. Little did he know that the cloth he held was a pashmina shawl, which had travelled all the way from Kashmir, through Iran and into Egypt, in the hands of a merchant. Immediately, he sent it to his wife, Empress Josephine, who sparked a craze for pashmina shawls throughout Europe.
Softer than cashmere, pashmina wool is light yet warm. Our Josephine Pashmina Shawl is a must have for cool nights, spun with gold lurex thread that lends it a subtle, glistening sheen and modernity.
• 52% wool pashmina, 48% gold lurex
• Double sided
• 20" width x 80” length
• Short side with fringe
• Dry clean
• Made in India
Orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours from the date they are placed (excluding weekends and US national holidays).
IN THE US
Ground shipping is free on all orders, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska.
Expedited shipping (Next Day and 2nd Day) is also available at checkout at extra cost. 3rd Day is also available in select regions.
In the US, Ground Shipping takes 3-5 business days to arrive. Because orders ship from Connecticut, they usually arrive sooner if you are located on the East Coast versus the West Coast.
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday.
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday.
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday.
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday.
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday. (Please contact us Friday by 10am EST if you would like a Saturday delivery, which we may arrange at additional expense).
• An order placed on Saturday or Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday.
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday.
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday.
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday.
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday
• An order placed on Saturday or Sunday will arrive on Wednesday.
3RD DAY SELECT
• An order placed on Monday by 3pm EST will arrive on Thursday.
• An order placed on Tuesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Friday.
• An order placed on Wednesday by 3pm EST will arrive on Monday.
• An order placed on Thursday by 3pm EST will arrive on Tuesday.
• An order placed on Friday by 3pm EST will arrive on Wednesday.
• An order placed on Saturday or Sunday will arrive on Thursday.
Once your order is ready to ship, you will receive an email with the shipping carrier’s tracking number. We ship ground via USPS or UPS; Next Day, 2nd Day and 3rd Day via UPS.
Any items with a price of $1,000 or above are shipped with a signature required to release the package at the time of delivery. Please note that NicoBlu is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that show proof of delivery by the shipping carrier. We’d be happy to arrange a signature requirement on your order before it ships; please let us know as soon as your order is placed.
We ship all over the world, including Europe, Australia and the Middle East. Your preferred shipping method may be selected at checkout. We offer the following carriers: UPS, DHL and US Post.
VAT/Duties/Taxes are to be paid for upon the receipt of the package. Please note that these are not calculated or charged at checkout.
Please use the currency converter (located on the upper left hand corner on our website) to make prices easier to calculate.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about shipping outside the US.
To initiate a return or exchange please visit:
START A RETURN/EXCHANGE
Returns will be accepted for a refund to the original method of purchase, within 30 days of the date the order was received.
Return shipping/handling is always free on exchanges or if you opt to receive a store credit.
Returns are subject to a $9.95 shipping and handling fee per package, which will be deducted from your refund, when using a USPS prepaid shipping label provided by us.
Returns are free if you choose to use your own label. Please be sure to keep a copy of your postmark date, shipping label and tracking number as we can not issue refunds for returns that are outside of the return timeframe, are shipped to the incorrect address or have no record of being delivered. Please ship returns to: NicoBlu 45 Pine Street 2nd Floor New Canaan, CT 06840
Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed, unsoiled and unaltered condition. All hang tags must remain attached. Returns that do not meet these criteria are subject to delays and will be sent back to the customer.
Please note that any outbound shipping costs paid are non-refundable.
Please note that NicoBlu is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that show proof of delivery by the shipping carrier. Please contact us at the time of placing your order if you would like to arrange a signature requirement for a nominal additional fee.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any future orders linked to profiles that exhibit abuse of our return policies–such as excessive returns.
START A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Click here to start a return or exchange for U.S. orders. Once you complete the online form, you will be emailed a prepaid USPS shipping label within 24 business hours.Refunds are issued within 5-7 business days from the date the return is received. An email confirmation is sent once a refund has been issued. Please call us directly at 203-594-9105 if you would prefer to arrange over the phone.
Orders marked as "Final Sale" at the time of purchase (also priced ending in 98 cents) may be exchanged or returned for store credit only.
Blythe Tassel Earrings are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
MARQUISE PARIS HANDBAGS
Marquise Paris handbags are not eligible to return for refund. These are eligible to return for store credit or exchange only, and within 15 days of receipt of your Marquise Paris order.
Please contact us to arrange for shipping returns. International customers must pay shipping for returns or exchanges.